So, I’ve been nominated by no other than Bookorbit for the “Out of this world blogger award” and I’m so excited! I haven’t done this for very long and I’m so glad I’m getting to know more book lovers and bloggers! I’m very thankful for the nomination, and if you haven’t already you have to check out her blog ❤️
The award was originally started by Kaleena at the Reader Voracious Blog to celebrate us in the blogging universe, and I would like to thank her for that💕
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the blogger(s) that nominated you and link back to their post.
- Answer the questions.
- Don’t forget to grab your badge!
- Nominate 3-5 bloggers for the award.
- You may use the header image from this post if desired.
- Please be sure to link back to the original post and credit the creator: Kaleena @ Reader Voracious Blog
1. What (or who) inspires you and why?
I guess I’m inspired by a lot of people like my sister; living alone in a different city and kicking a** at school. My parents working hard for everything that they gave us growing up and now everything that they have. My older sister being the greatest mom possible. I’m inspired by my man for always wanting to learn more, to know more. But I’m also inspired by all the women around the world, fighting everyday to make a better world.💕
2. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Letting all the noise inside my head out. Very often about a book I can’t talk to anyone else about because “I haven’t read it yet, don’t spoil it”.. 🙈 But writing and reading your blogs makes it possible for me to rant as I please😁
3. If you could be any character in fiction, whom would you be and why?
I know this is probably a very typical girly answer, but I would love to be Hermione so I could read all the books 📚
4. If you had six months with no obligations or financial constraints, what would you do with the time?
Read, hike, travel, read some more, bring along my loved ones, and do all the things I’m not able to when working everyday.
5. What is one piece of advice that you would give a new blogger?
Since I’m new, how about you hit me with some?🙈 No but how about, be yourself?
6. Optional: Freebie question – share something with us!
A few years back when me and my family were in Italy, one afternoon my whole family (of 7) was sitting outside reading their books. That was bliss, and such an amazing moment❤️
Thank you guys so much for reading! What did you think of my answers? Have you ever thought of the answers to any of these questions before?
Now to the nominees! I’m sure all of the bloggers I nominate have already been nominated before, but since I’m pretty new here and haven’t gotten to know very many bloggers yet, I will have to nominate based on that🙈
With that said, I would like to nominate;
– Maria @ https://drizzleandhurricanebooks.com
– Priyasha @ https://scribbledstories514.wordpress.com/
Don’t feel obligated to answer. Just know I appreciate you guys and that’s why I nominate you❤️