August TBR 🍃

This year I’m going back to school! I’m starting up in August and I’m excited, nervous and also sad that I won’t have as much time to read whatever I want, since I’ll be reading the curriculum.

BUT, I will be setting a reading goal for August anyways. I never really read a lot of crime novels (think I’ve talked about this before) but I started reading them last year and I’ve really been getting into it!

So I’m starting my tbr with a crime novel. I’ll be reading The girlfriend by Michelle Frances. If I have time to read a second book I’ll be reading We come apart by Sarah Crossnan and Brian Conaghan. And if I finish these I’ll keep going on my general tbr and just pick one from my bookshelves😁

How does your tbr for August look like? Are you going back to school? Work? Let’s chat😁

I’m on Instagram and Twitter @mundaneblogcom if you want to keep up with my reading, everything book related, and my blog post updates!

-toodeloo

12 Comments Add yours

1. Priyasha says:

I hope you enjoy your Books ❤…
    Btw I am hoping to your IG now ♥♥♥
    Priyasha 💛

Liked by 1 person

1. Hette says:

Thank you!😊 What’s your Instagram handle? 💕

2. Good luck with your reads and school!

Liked by 1 person

3. Great post! I’m gonna check out your Instagram as well, I only recently got it 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. Hette says:

That’s so nice, thank you😊 What’s your handle? I’ll add you😁

Liked by 1 person

1. Ah, mine is notsomoderngirl_reads- I didn’t get chance to add you just yet, but I will now 🙂

Liked by 1 person

2. Hette says:

Just added you😊📚

Liked by 1 person

3. I added you back, thanks so much 🙂

4. Hette says:

I tried following your blog also but there’s something wrong so I haven’t been able to follow anyone in months😕

Liked by 1 person

5. Oh no, that’s a bit of a bummer :/ No worries, my new posts are usually announced on Instagram or Twitter anyways 😉

Liked by 1 person

6. Hette says:

Nice😁👍🏻 I’ve been trying to get it fixed and I’m still trying!

Liked by 1 person